We understand that you might have questions about your health and COVID-19. We have a health information line available for non-emergency calls at (406) 535-1502. It is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- If you are sick and have mild symptoms, stay home and self-isolate as much as possible.
- If you are sick enough that you would normally go to the doctor, call ahead to 406-535-1502 for instructions.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
- To avoid spreading respiratory illnesses, please do not show up at the Emergency Department or the clinic without calling in advance for instructions.
What if you need healthcare today?
Please call the clinic at 535-1502 and they will schedule you an appointment. If you believe you have been exposed and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), please call (406) 535-1502 for instructions.
- The Emergency Department is open 24/7 for emergency medical needs.
What if you have an outpatient appointment scheduled?
- If you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms or fever, do not come to your appointment, call your providers office ahead for instructions or to reschedule.
- Many departments are rescheduling annual or non-essential appointments and procedures to reduce the risk of patients being exposed to respiratory illness. You will be contacted if your appointment is rescheduled.
- We are working hard to put systems in place to offer online visits (Telehealth) for patients who already have appointments that might otherwise be rescheduled. Your provider will contact you if you are able to have your visit online in place of an in-person visit. As we all learn to practice social distancing during this time, we are constantly working on ways to better serve you.
- Although we are doing everything possible to limit our patients’ exposure to respiratory illness, please practice social distancing when in common areas.
Click HERE for more information about what you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others.
Click HERE for FAQs