Injury Prevention Through Evidence Based Jump Training
The application process for the CMMC Judith Peak Rehab Jump Training Program will include completely filling out each form:
- Central Montana Injury Prevention and Jump training Program Registration Form
- General Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability
- Acknowledgement of Responsibility and Informed Consent
- Jump Training Application
- $150 to Central Montana Medical Center
To maintain high level of one-on-one feedback, only 6 spots are allotted for this program. If more than 6 athletes apply, we will utilize the Jump Training Application short answers to hand pick athletes who best suit the program. If this occurs names will be blacked out on the application to eliminate bias.
To eliminate distractions we ask that parents don’t attend sessions. If picking up or dropping off they may wait in the waiting room.
Forms needed for Jump Training Program: