If your child is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911 immediately.
Pediatric After-Hours Care
We know it can be nerve-wracking when kids need care while our office is closed. Below you will find some helpful information to help you rest assured your child is safe and taken care of.
- Pediatric Quick-Care Guide
- Acetaminophen Dosing for Fevers and Pain (Tylenol, Motrin, etc.)
- Montana Poison Control Center
For non-emergent issues on evenings and weekends that are not covered by the Quick Resources above, you can access a pediatrician we trust for high-quality, low-cost care. Here at CMMC, we have partnered with Montana Pediatrics to bring you Montana-based care from dedicated pediatricians because we believe you deserve more options when it comes to accessing quality care after hours.
By logging into a telemedicine visit, a Montana Pediatrics provider will be able to hear and see your child, understand your concerns, and treat your child from any phone, tablet, or computer with a camera. As soon as your visit is complete, Montana Pediatrics will make sure our clinic staff is notified of your visit. We will have your visit details and will reach out to you as soon as we are open again for any follow-up needs if necessary.
How to Access Care
- Click green Start button below
- Click on the orange Sign up or Login button to create a new account (we suggest doing this today so it’s ready in advance of needing a visit)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your own information followed by your child’s information
- When asked about your child’s primary care provider, please indicate CMMC
- To request a visit, from the home screen when you log in, click the Request a Visit button to the right of your child’s name
- Select the Montana Pediatrics Urgent Care option and follow the on-screen prompts
- You’ll be connected to a pediatrician shortly
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does an after-hours telemedicine cost?
A: Montana Pediatrics will bill you directly for an after-hours visit. They take most insurance plans, Medicaid, and have a cash-pay option (for an uncomplicated visit, expect about $75). You should never feel discouraged seeking care for your child, especially for financial reasons. Montana Pediatrics has an easy-to-use financial assistance policy, which may reduce or eliminate your bill. Click here to learn more.
Q: What provider will care for my child?
A: Montana Pediatrics is committed to ensuring Montana families receive care from Montana doctors. Over 50% of the state’s practicing pediatric specialists are engaged with Montana Pediatrics – you can find their entire list of participating providers here.
Q: What if my child needs follow-up care?
A: Our office staff at CMMC will receive the notes from your visit with Montana Pediatrics and will call to schedule any necessary follow-up care as soon as our office is open again.