PatientConnect Medical Record Portal Registration Instructions
To register online, you will need your Medical Record Number (MRN). You can find your Medical Record Number in several locations:
- On any medical record you may have
- On a recent billing statement (see image below)
- If you need your Medical Record Number, call 535-7711 and ask for Health Information Management.
Complete this PatientConnect Medical Record Portal self-enrollment form.
You can also register for the PatientConnect Medical Record Portal at any of the following locations:
- All Registration areas
- Hospital – Admissions Desks
- Hospital – Health Information Management (Medical Records) department
Requirements to register at a location:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Must be present to register. For protection of your privacy, phone or online registration is not available.
If you have any questions about PatientConnect, call toll free 877-621-8014. You will also find more information at Frequently Asked Questions.