Our mission is to advocate confidence in, and support of the health services, programs and practitioners of Central Montana.
Because Central Montana Medical Center is non-profit and not supported by local taxes, we rely on the Central Montana community for support. That support comes in two forms – using our services and your donations. As a Central Montana Medical Center supporter, you can help shape the future of our hospital and nursing home through the financial and estate planning decisions you make today.
Make a Gift
There are many ways to give that can help you provide for your family’s future and in addition, continue to build a healthier community.
- By mail (check) – you may send your check to: CMMC Foundation, 408 Wendell Ave., Lewistown, MT 59457 – Click here for our mail-in form. EZ Gift Online Donation.
- By telephone – (406) 535-6309, business hours: Mon. to Friday (8 am-noon). – otherwise, please leave a message and your call will be returned during business hours.
- In your will – please consult your attorney and financial advisors as appropriate. You might consider giving specific property (such as real estate), a specific dollar amount or a percent of your estate.
- Matching gifts – many employers have matching-gift programs through which your generosity to CMMC can be multiplied. Consult your employer.
- Charitable gift annuities and other planned gifts – Charitable gift annuities and charitable trusts can help you support the mission of CMMC, provide income for you and your loved ones, and reduce income and estate taxes. Consult your attorney or financial advisor.
- Stocks and other property – Gifts of appreciated securities offer tax advantages including forgiveness of the tax on capital gain and an income tax charitable deduction for the fair market value of the securities. You also can make gifts of property such as real estate, life insurance, retirement accounts, works of art, jewelry and valued collections. These gifts provide tax advantages and may require independent appraisals to meet Internal Revenue Service (IRS) guidelines. Consult your attorney or financial advisor.
- In memory or in honor – When making your gift, indicate the name of person you wish to honor or gift in memory of. We will send notification of your generous remembrance to the individual honored/memorialized. See our on-line or printable form.
- Designating your gift – You may state the purpose for which you would like CMMC to use your gift. For example: Hospice, Endowment, E.R.
- Receipts – To confirm that we receive your gift and for tax purposes, we will send you a letter documenting the gift amount.
Email Abby Franks at email@example.com or call (406) 535-6309 for more information about the Foundation.